While Business Coaching focuses more on the business’s performance, Executive Coaching focuses more on the executive’s performance. Executive coaching is about developing executive-level skills, developmental and growth needs to maximize impact on the entire organization.
Do Any Of These Sound Like You?
I barely keep my head above water, let alone think about “taking it to the next level.”
I seem to be working too hard and making too little.
I am expected to generate results, but I don’t have the tools and training to do so.
I have been in training/seminars and learned lots of things, but I have not been utilizing them.
I compromise my values and standards to achieve short-term objectives instead of long-term success.
I am constantly reacting to situations and “putting out fires.”
By supplementing and refocusing executive skills, Weaver Business Coaching helps to:
- Develop leadership skills of high-potential individuals
- Improve the odds that newly promoted executives will be successful
- Development management & leadership skills among technical individuals
- Correct behavioral problems at the management level
- Help executives resolve interpersonal conflicts among employees
- Strategically focus on organization issues, while simultaneously addressing personal developmental concerns of executives