Small Business Owners have many roles, or hats, to manage! It is often stressful and overwhelming.
Do you feel like a prisoner of your business?
Is it running you rather than you running it?
Most small business owners:
-struggle to maintain focus on what is most important in their business.
-are unsure what is the most important tasks, problems, or opportunities to work on.
-feel like working “ON” the business and not just “IN” it is more of a dream than a realistic possibility.
Being a small business owner is not easy, but can become easier and more enjoyable. You did not start your business to be miserable, frustrated, burnt out, or even a prisoner of your business. You probably started it because of a skill, passion, desire for freedom, and a dream of what your business could become for you.
We can help you Improve Your Small Business, Achieve More, & Get More Out of Life.
Business coaching focuses on the business' performance while helping improve processes and business leadership skills.
Benefits from getting Coaching:
- better skills to prioritize your time better
- improved focus on making decisions based on what it truly important to your business
- a deeper understanding of thoughts and actions that stand in your way
- reduced stress
- better habits and accountability
- improve skills perspectives to lead your business into the future
- growth of your business
Schedule now your free business assessment and strategic breakthrough session.Schedule Now
Have You Ever Felt One Of These?
- “I wish I could spend less time doing paperwork and have more time to lead my people.”
- “I am constantly reacting to situations and “putting out fires.”
- “I barely keep my head above water, let alone think about “taking it to the next level.”
- “I seem to be working too hard and making too little.”
- “I keep getting pulled in different directions because my business is running me, instead of me running my business.”
- “I have been in training/seminars and learned lots of things, but I have not been utilizing them.”
- “My employees are not performing to their potential and it seems that they “just don’t care.”
- “I work long hours and weekends, and I rarely have time to do anything but work.”
- “I have systems & strategic plan, but I don’t follow them.”
- “I don’t feel that I can take a vacation and leave work.”
- “I am so busy that I feel completely overwhelmed.”
- “I feel I have to compromise my values and standards to achieve short-term objectives instead of long-term success.”
- “I am using a shot gun approach instead of a well thought out system.”