Want to Make The Most Out of Your Career?
While Business Coaching focuses more on the business’s performance, Executive Coaching focuses more on the executive’s performance. Executive coaching is about developing executive-level skills, developmental and growth needs to maximize impact on the entire organization.
By supplementing and refocusing executive skills, Weaver Business Coaching helps to:
- Develop leadership skills of high-potential individuals
- Improve the odds that newly promoted executives will be successful
- Development management & leadership skills among technical individuals
- Correct behavioral problems at the management level
- Help executives resolve interpersonal conflicts among employees
- Strategically focus on organization issues, while simultaneously addressing personal developmental concerns of executives
Do Any Of These Sound Like You?
- I barely keep my head above water, let alone think about “taking it to the next level.”
- I seem to be working too hard and making too little.
- I am expected to generate results, but I don’t have the tools and training to do so.
- I have been in training/seminars and learned lots of things, but I have not been utilizing them.
- I compromise my values and standards to achieve short-term objectives instead of long-term success.
- I am constantly reacting to situations and “putting out fires.”
- I have lost motivation and feel exhausted.”